ACT Sex MUGEN 2.0

xionfenix

Demon Girl Pro
Jun 10, 2012
Think we need to talk in private. Got a Discord? Having an idea on how he thinks is not how the guy thinks. There are a lot of misunderstandings going on and it causing unnecessary chaos.

Do note that this is his livelyhood, he can't just accept everything, he HAS to be picky. He is also aiming for something specific with his code, your code might be your Magnum Opus but if it doesn't comply with what his goal is... well it won't comply with what his goal is. Also he might post here sooner or later, to address some points, he struggles with English so he is being given a hand.

Hit me up on Discord or PM
It's not my "magnum opus" but a standard that's been done in H-Mugen for a while now. It's not just me who does it, it's everyone. Those japanese people, gettag... all doing this. BUT that being said - I have been too emotional, too aggressive about this and been kind of an asshole. His spritework is still amazing and that he deserves much credit for. As mentioned before I don't care what he decides to release or not release - that's his decision and no one elses. And while I don't agree with all of his code and I still think that can be solved with a bit of know-how and petience I now know there's reasons for it. I have to apologize for being a bit of a douche.

Roan

Jungle Girl
Nov 20, 2010
It's not my "magnum opus" but a standard that's been done in H-Mugen for a while now. It's not just me who does it, it's everyone. Those japanese people, gettag... all doing this. BUT that being said - I have been too emotional, too aggressive about this and been kind of an asshole. His spritework is still amazing and that he deserves much credit for. As mentioned before I don't care what he decides to release or not release - that's his decision and no one elses. And while I don't agree with all of his code and I still think that can be solved with a bit of know-how and petience I now know there's reasons for it. I have to apologize for being a bit of a douche.
Magnum Opus was more of a compliment, I have seen the results of your coding in Umbreon and Ferir (even if the Ferir one was sort of someone literally doing a copy/paste of your work...) and it's hella good. Kinda wish that Ferir got updated, dude seems like he disappeared T.T

Just trying to help Nick keep going. I know he can sound sort of blunt when it comes to English. He is sort of bombarded with work atm with Tao but here is to hoping

Also mandatory #ShareShanaWhen
*runsaway*
Edit: Do let me know if the joke is getting old, I tend to do this every time I see you (Am Raijinryu on the Archives)

Last edited:

xionfenix

Demon Girl Pro
Jun 10, 2012
Edit: Do let me know if the joke is getting old, I tend to do this every time I see you (Am Raijinryu on the Archives)
It's fiiine xD As long as it's obvious jokes I really don't mind. Also, thank you very much! This means a lot to me ^^ I wish I had more to share, though. There's a lot of interesting things in my head but... no sprites to realize it heh. Things have been going slow. Can't be helped :V
I tried my hand at spriting at some point, a couple times really. Same with art. I can't seem to produce anything at all, not even the smallest kind of change, which is probably part of the reason why I have a great deal of respect for people that can sprite like gettag or mugenfutacharsmaker.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Jun 9, 2013
I really want to learn spriting, and maybe even coding one day. Just lack the motivation to get into it, I've got plenty of time honestly. Mainly just so that i can make new sprites and eventually animations for my favorite mugen characters. If i felt what i could produce was good enough, I'd likely share it as well. But well, that's a distant dream as of right now. We'll see i guess.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Sep 4, 2010
I really want to learn spriting, and maybe even coding one day. Just lack the motivation to get into it, I've got plenty of time honestly. Mainly just so that i can make new sprites and eventually animations for my favorite mugen characters. If i felt what i could produce was good enough, I'd likely share it as well. But well, that's a distant dream as of right now. We'll see i guess.
Definitely know the feeling and am right there with you. Been wanting to deepen my knowledge of coding for awhile, and have always wanted to learn some pixel related art, just haven't had the motivation to really delve into either as of yet, complacency is deadly to ones dreams. Either way, have to say I'm just glad to see that there is some real life being breathed into the MUGEN community as of this past year or so.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Feb 5, 2012
This is the first sexmugen argument that I've seen get resolved nicely. And I've been around for a very long time. 10/10