Jul 1, 2018
It's a tiny program (swfpack.c in the src directory) surrounded by a big pile of Autotools goo.

You should only need the zlib and lzma libraries, and mingw gcc to build this under windows.

The "README.md" includes ... uh, something resembling build instructions, as well as links to two python analogs, if setting up python is less frustrating.
Where to begin...

To be blunt, I flunked out of college for Software Engineering about 15 years ago in my freshman year at R.I.T.. I had struggled with C++ coding in high school but tried to keep with the programming route. I liked the concept of creating something completely whole cloth from nothing more than an idea in my mind. I was always good at teaching myself to the point of competence, up to excellence, on most other subjects. But programming was such a dense and obtuse discipline that I always got lost before I could grasp a concept and move onto another. Perhaps all I needed was a good teacher or a decent beginners guide to programming. I found neither when I looked. So I've been stuck in the most difficult to improve tier of knowledge ever since, not knowing what I don't know. I realize you are trying to be helpful but I lack the understanding of the underlying core concepts to comprehend the shorthand that goes with even basic programming instructions.

I know this is going off the rails of the JSK subject, but this has dug up very powerful feelings of failure and inadequacy on what I've felt is the biggest failure of my life.

I'll keep trying to get this swfpack to work, but realize I'll have to face the demons of my past to do so.

Nov 8, 2011
@TowerCrow we've been working on Translations as well but everyone's been super busy so progress has been slow

I have a crowdsourced translation up for Karen and it's actually pretty close out like 2 more scripts to go but yeah actually getting it into the game is gonna be a pain

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Aug 30, 2013
Blog update: He's finished two sex positions and is working on some more.

Those with a fetish for ladies getting raped by men more than twice their size are going to enjoy the upcoming release...

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Aug 1, 2016
Loli, male being huge, male's secret job... I think i am lifting some eyebrows at this combination if there is a proper backstory to this game. O well, it's JSK's work.

dergrubben

Jungle Girl
May 5, 2010
Hey guys, sorry to bother but are any of you getting that old "Chrome is downloading instead of running .swf files" issue? It reared its head again for me :/
I gave up on running .swf files in Chrome long ago thanks to this problem, and just use a standalone flashplayer now. You can get it straight from Adobe.

Jul 1, 2018
I have some good news regarding my compression efforts. I found out how to make the JPEXS compression command work! The compression type had to be set BEFORE the input and output file names, not after like noted in the documentation "FFDEC.bat -compress <infile> <outfile> [(zlib|lzma)]". And it looks like JSK used the older ZLIB compression method too. So going forward we can have a smaller download package with the LZMA compressor. The miyui.swf shrunk to 48.1 MB from 51.6MB. Anyway, I'm a happy camper now that I don't have to deal with my programming deficit just yet.

EDIT 1:

I tried out the game with LZMA compression and it adds a few seconds to initial boot-up and about a second when scene switching. I'll stick with the older ZLIB compression I think.

EDIT 2:

Finished the Love end for the Lily Ramses Futaba color edit. Also retouched the nipple shine to better match the skin tone.

Full game recolor.

Remove space after HTTPS://

http:// mega.nz/#F!xhRzXSJJ!LER-i7Xgz0Q-pWoE3xpvBg

EDIT 3: Finished Rape ending and uploaded it. I also made a cheat sheet for my color edits. It helps speed up the hex replacements quite a bit.

http:// docs.google.com/document/d/1CQp5lGN44Xm3rDXo6aGuzSCLcsmuWLzN_FGr1O6j5WQ/edit?usp=sharing

EDIT 4: Finished Tomoochi end. Appended to MEGA link.

EDIT 5: Finished side Kick scene. Appended to MEGA link.

EDIT 6: Finished Foot Job scene and fixed some bad color overwrites in Miyui.swf. Appended to MEGA link.

EDIT 7: Finished Fellatio scene. Appended to MEGA link.

EDIT 8: Finished Face Sitting scene as well as fixed a color pulsing problem with the little hair bangs. Appended to MEGA link.

EDIT 9: Finished Ground Cowgirl scene. Appended to Mega Link.

EDIT 10: Finished Unconscious Fellatio scene. Appended to Mega Link.

EDIT 11: Finished Unconscious Doggy Style scene. Also fixed spectral glare clipping that was present in the original game. Clipping was found in the overhead view when x-ray mode was active. Appended to Mega link.

EDIT 12: I just had a big break through on how to further speed up my color replacements. I found out about a command line tool called GREP that is usually used in Linux that helps with bulk file edits. After a bit more digging I found some programs that put a GUI on the Grep command. I've tried PowerGREP so far and it's working great at finding and replacing hex values across multiple files at once. This should help immensely with the more predictable and non colliding hex colors replacements e.g. Nipple shine, Blush, Hair highlights, Hair Light, Skin Spectral Glare, Skin Deep Shadow, Skin Shadow, Skin Light. Unfortunately Hair Shadow and Hair Deep Shadow collides with colors on a couple shoe shapes so they need to be done separately in a normal hex editor.

EDIT 13: PowerGREP also has an action sequencer. so after I setup a series of Search and Replace commands, I could do a future full game color edit in minutes! This would be possible since my Lily Ramses Futaba colors don't have collisions with any other shape colors.

EDIT 14: Finished K_seijyou, Kijyou, Kouhai, and Kouhai_t. Just Seijyo is left and then It'll be complete. I'm Really cooking now that I have some Grep tool help. Appended to MEGA Link.

EDIT 15: Finished Miyui recolor to Lily Ramses Futaba. I did a quick once over and found a few skin shadows I missed and fixed them. Please let me know if there are any missing or miss-applied colors. MEGA Link Updated.

EDIT 16: In my quest to further speed up the color edit process, I'm trying to make a batch file that compresses all the swfs in miyui. I'm hoping someone with batch file chops could help me a bit. So far I've been able to invoke the ffdec.bat and get it to look for a file. But no matter how I try, it keeps saying "file not found"

Here's the batch file contents.

@Echo on
"%~dp0ffdec.bat" %* -compress zlib %~dp0g_ganmendec.swf %~dp0g_ganmen.swf

EDIT 17: Well that was ridiculous. It turns out that the batch file didn't like being in the program files (x86) folder. I moved the jar file, libs folder, and a test .swf to a folder one level above root and it works fine. At least the problem is solved...

EDIT 18: I tried running the batch file again in the Program files (x86) again but this time as an admin. And guess what, that one works too. Gotta love those folder privileges.

EDIT 19: Finished the bulk compress and decompress batch files. Appended to MEGA Link. Also appended a RTF document with the Lily Ramses Futaba color references.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Jul 14, 2011
New update : 4 h-scenes done, hoping to finish 5th this weekend. Preview of "forced girl on top" aka loli onahole .......

Jul 1, 2018
Fixed a few missing nipple shine color edits in k_seijyo and a few shoe color overwrites in seijyo. Replaced .rar in Mega link.

Full game recolor. Patched k_seijyo and seijyo.

May 10, 2012
@Delexicus Thank you, thank you very much for your uncensor works, one thing I wanted to ask, more so just to know if I'm okay/I remember correctly, so... you have your "main uncensor" (which if I'm remember correctly it's still a partial decensor, right?), then there's the Satoshi Urushihara's mod with the uncensor... and now your current mod/work is one with a complete color edit based on Lily Ramses's Tentacles and Witches... right? As well as a simple mosaic removal/uncensor just to have it in case... right? Sorry, didn't want to confuse you or anything, just asking because I was looking back and seeing which file and which's one the uncensor and which is the mod and such, as I said, sorry didn't want to bring confusion while asking, thank you very much for your hard work!!

Jul 1, 2018
@Delexicus Thank you, thank you very much for your uncensor works, one thing I wanted to ask, more so just to know if I'm okay/I remember correctly, so... you have your "main uncensor" (which if I'm remember correctly it's still a partial decensor, right?), then there's the Satoshi Urushihara's mod with the uncensor... and now your current mod/work is one with a complete color edit based on Lily Ramses's Tentacles and Witches... right? As well as a simple mosaic removal/uncensor just to have it in case... right? Sorry, didn't want to confuse you or anything, just asking because I was looking back and seeing which file and which's one the uncensor and which is the mod and such, as I said, sorry didn't want to bring confusion while asking, thank you very much for your hard work!!
@letronixRULES You are right about it being a touch confusing. I was posting my progress at the end of each day and sometimes that wasn't always the cleanest stopping point for my work. It's about time I did some clarification and general housekeeping. I'm looking at my main Mega JSK Miyui folder and it's a little cluttered. I count eleven variants total. That should really be trimmed down to four.

This is what I plan to keep.

1.) We have the base uncensor which only removes the mosaic filter. This is provided mostly for Flurki and any other translators as the most common denominator to start their work from.

http:// mega.nz/#F!FsRAVYzJ!KwXadosfF0E83wKTu6MHAA

2.) The fully uncensored and mildly decensored version with fine tuned positioning.

http:// mega.nz/#F!FhA0lYQR!37DfirKwYQwdJ-YGE8qtiw

3.) The Satoshi Urushihara's eyes mod which was applied on top of #2. I plan on revisiting This mod now that I have a better idea on how to mirror the eyes and make it look more natural. But first I want to help out Icevail with a bit of his translation work. Changing vertical text boxes into horizontal ones and the like.

http:// mega.nz/#F!8sIQTKpI!ovBWejf3_xnGQ3L4C43itg

4.) The Lily Ramses Futaba Color edit which is also based on #2. I learned the most about the inner workings of Miyui from doing this color edit. I found three base game glitches and fixed two. I fixed a spectral glare clipping issue, and also fixed a very small raised leg clipping problem. I found the skirt toggle doesn't work on one of the scenes. I plan on looking into fixing the skirt toggle in the future.
*I've also included the color reference sheet for anyone who is so inclined to try another color edit.

*I'm abandoning my more advanced decensor for now. The side kick decensor was too complicated a shape and didn't match JSKs style at all.

I'll be going back through my older posts and update the Mega links and descriptions to point to the most recent related works.

EDIT 1: Changed Mega Links so they refer to folders instead of files. Should make the Mega Links less fragile when updated.

Last edited:
May 10, 2012
@letronixRULES You are right about it being a touch confusing. I was posting my progress at the end of each day and sometimes that wasn't always the cleanest stopping point for my work. It's about time I did some clarification and general housekeeping. I'm looking at my main Mega JSK Miyui folder and it's a little cluttered. I count eleven variants total. That should really be trimmed down to four.

This is what I plan to keep.

1.) We have the base uncensor which only removes the mosaic filter. This is provided mostly for Flurki and any other translators as the most common denominator to start their work from.

http:// mega.nz/#!w1onmYpJ!JDKU2YRNcRI7W8-01ZpDIkrpPi2iMY9HDf-2u8UiNNs

2.) The fully uncensored and mildly decensored version with fine tuned positioning.

http:// mega.nz/#!YwIliYLQ!b_fasJdIQgjZ0OTmCtfdibwk_am36ta88Jlb4dGoZKQ

3.) The Satoshi Urushihara's eyes mod which was applied on top of #2. I plan on revisiting This mod now that I have a better idea on how to mirror the eyes and make it look more natural. But first I want to help out Icevail with a bit of his translation work. Changing vertical text boxes into horizontal ones and the like.

http:// mega.nz/#!k1oTlJBS!m3SQOMnT6_6TAeqveTuvy4hbeieMaXYqIMm0t5xdvQI

4.) The Lily Ramses Futaba Color edit which is also based on #2. I learned the most about the inner workings of Miyui from doing this color edit. I found three base game glitches and fixed two. I fixed a spectral glare clipping issue, and also fixed a very small raised leg clipping problem. I found the skirt toggle doesn't work on one of the scenes. I plan on looking into fixing the skirt toggle in the future.
*I've also included the color reference sheet for anyone who is so inclined to try another color edit.

*I'm abandoning my more advanced decensor for now. The side kick decensor was too complicated a shape and didn't match JSKs style at all.

I'll be going back through my older posts and update the Mega links and descriptions to point to the most recent related works.
Thank you very much for the detailed and fast response, it's a little sad you're dropping the "advanced" uncensor, but yeah, I see your reasoning behind it, and it could become to cluttered/or hard to continue progressing with it, I just downloaded both the mosaic removal and the advanced uncensor, but knowing this, I'll maybe just go with the vanilla mosaic removal, still, I'll check later on for the future mods just to see what can you come up with! Very excited to see your work and put so much into uncensoring, as I said before, thank you, thank you very much, keep up doing the good work man! Thanks a lot!

Jul 1, 2018
Thank you very much for the detailed and fast response, it's a little sad you're dropping the "advanced" uncensor, but yeah, I see your reasoning behind it, and it could become to cluttered/or hard to continue progressing with it, I just downloaded both the mosaic removal and the advanced uncensor, but knowing this, I'll maybe just go with the vanilla mosaic removal, still, I'll check later on for the future mods just to see what can you come up with! Very excited to see your work and put so much into uncensoring, as I said before, thank you, thank you very much, keep up doing the good work man! Thanks a lot!
@letronixRULES Thank you for the compliment. I just finished updating all my old posts with updated Mega links. I have them linking to folders now so they should auto update in the future. I have a few ideas for new mods, but I'd like to get a bit more experience fixing existing problems before I embark on a more ambitious project.

EDIT 1: I added an eye color variant for the Lily Ramses Futaba color mod. It is much more in line with Lily's eye color from Tentacle and Witches (aquamarine).

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2018
Thx guys for your hard works, but were we can download the translation ? there is no links in the translation forum ...

Aug 5, 2018
Does anyone have a guide for the new JSK game, the new game has a high school girl with a sword. I keep getting the same ending.

Jan 17, 2013
I remember there being a guide to all games, has it been updated with the new ones?