ACT [Elithheart] Legend of Ogre buster (RJ238283)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Oct 8, 2011
Well I can agree with that, except the gameplay ISN'T EVEN THAT UNPLAYABLE. Heck, it's helluva better than the previous two and a thousand of other crappy ACT games to be honest, so I was surprised to see many can't get over the gameplay.
Might just be my fault then.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Oct 29, 2012
Might just be my fault then.
Nah, the gameplay is crap.

It's at the easy end of crap, but it's still crap. IIRC, the first Lord of Hell Road game - this circle's first title - actually had better game play. (And also had better variety of enemies, though far less animations.)

MacDakka

Jungle Girl
Jun 5, 2012
Liked it. Actually loved the voice acting. That double-penetration voice set ... Pure gold. :D
By the way, pressing F11 activates the official "Some kind of super-heavy cheat-shit damage-output mega-mode" mode.
Or whatever.
Not really sure what the moon-runes say that appear, but deep in my heart I know that is the exact translation ... Maybe a 'Bitching' more or less here or there. ;)

Aug 28, 2018
Why I can't save ? I have full version but no matter what button I push I just can't save.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Mar 14, 2014
Why I can't save ? I have full version but no matter what button I push I just can't save.
Save are at the end of each stage.
Normally you just have to hit the "ok" button to go to the list of save slot then "ok" again to save on the save slot.
If it fail, check your folder / file to make sure it's not "read only"

Jan 7, 2013
Liked it. Actually loved the voice acting. That double-penetration voice set ... Pure gold. :D
By the way, pressing F11 activates the official "Some kind of super-heavy cheat-shit damage-output mega-mode" mode.
Or whatever.
I agree with you, the VA is definitely the best thing about this game imo.

Feb 5, 2012
I keep on trying to slash the enemy only to do an hilt punch instead x.x I"m starting to get the guist of the intention.

Charge in spam hilt punches to charge the mana bar, unleash Excalibur. Rinse and repeat.

Jan 23, 2015
Same here. Despite not having the files as read only I can't save no matter what, so the only workaround I found is pressing F11 to unlock the gallery in the menu.

Nov 5, 2013
Same here. Despite not having the files as read only I can't save no matter what, so the only workaround I found is pressing F11 to unlock the gallery in the menu.
If I use applocale, I can save, if I don´t use applocale, I can´t save, that´s my advice guys

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Mar 14, 2014
If I use applocale, I can save, if I don´t use applocale, I can´t save, that´s my advice guys
Which would point to some problem in the program if the game isn't run with japanese local setting preventing player from saving...

Nov 5, 2013
Which would point to some problem in the program if the game isn't run with japanese local setting preventing player from saving...
This is not the first game where this happens, I think in Elfin Blade it happens also